Joining the Chico Mothers' Club is a great way to meet new people, provide activities and socialization for your children, and get access to many of the amazing outings in Chico and the surrounding area. As a non-profit and membership organization there is a low annual fee for which members receive a number of services and access to all club resources. Join Now!
Benefits of membership include:
Connections & Friendships
- Membership in a weekly Playgroup.
- Lifelong friendships.
Outings & Events
The is an event or activity to enjoy almost every week for you, your kids, and your whole family. See the events page for full list of events & activities. Activities include:
- Social Events
- Field Trips
- Mom’s Night Out
- Bookclub, crochet, bunco for moms
- Holiday parties
Newsletter & Private Facebook group
- Monthly newsletter with an activities calendar, helpful hints and member announcements.
- The private Facebook group offers a great forum for questions, advice, resources and general information about kids, parenting, life etc.
- About 95% of our communication is done via our closed Facebook group. In order to get the most out of the club we recommend having a Facebook account. We have past and current members that have created accounts, with minimal information to maintain privacy, just to gain access to important club information, access to playgroups, and event invitations.
Support for you and your family
- Meals following the birth of a new baby or other family needs through Sunshine Suppers.
- A chance to meet other moms going through similar parenting experiences.